It was a great day to sit down and talk to Dale Pinkert of FACE Live Market Analysis & Interviews.And we covered a lot of ground.
- BoE interest rate cut.
- Inflation, Recession, or Stagflation?
- Commodities — grains, metals, industrial metals.
- The “inside” sector of the US economy.
- Retail a very big tell.
- Long Bonds, risk on or off — now more neutral.
- Emerging Markets.
- Stock picks.
For more detailed trading information about our blended models, tools and trader education courses, contact Rob Quinn, our Chief Strategy Consultant, to learn more.
Follow Mish on Twitter @marketminute for stock picks and more. Follow Mish on Instagram (mishschneider) for daily morning videos. To see updated media clips, click here.
Mish delves into the potential next market moves for several key markets, including USD/JPY, Gold and West Texas crude oil in this appearance on CMC Markets.
Mish and Dale Pinkert cover the macro, the geopolitical backdrop, commodities, and stocks to watch on FACE Live Market Analysis and Interviews.
Mish joins Ash Bennington to discuss the market’s response to today’s inflation data, the AI-powered tech rally, whether we’re seeing signs of exhaustion in equities ahead of the Fed announcement on Real Vision.
Mish explains how the Russell 2000 is the canary in a coal mine on Business First AM.
Mish and Nicole Petallides go over rates, key sectors and the economy in this video from TD Ameritrade. They also discuss what raw materials are coming into vogue.
Where is the US economy actually heading? Rajeev Suri of Orios discusses this question and what trends suggest with Mish in this video.
June 23: Your Daily Five on StockCharts TV
June 26: Podcast FreeFX
June 27: The Final Bar with Dave Keller on StockCharts TV
July 6: Yahoo Finance
July 7: TD Ameritrade
- S&P 500 (SPY): 440 pivotal with potential reversal-has to break under 434.
- Russell 2000 (IWM): 180-190 stuck.
- Dow (DIA): 34,000 in the Dow now pivotal.
- Nasdaq (QQQ): 360 support.
- Regional Banks (KRE): Becoming more or a concern if this breaks under 40.
- Semiconductors (SMH): 150 pivotal.
- Transportation (IYT): 238 area the 23-month moving average.
- Biotechnology (IBB): 121-135 range.
- Retail (XRT): 62 support and, if clears back over 63, optimism returns.
Director of Trading Research and Education
Mish Schneider serves as Director of Trading Education at MarketGauge.com. For nearly 20 years, MarketGauge.com has provided financial information and education to thousands of individuals, as well as to large financial institutions and publications such as Barron’s, Fidelity, ILX Systems, Thomson Reuters and Bank of America. In 2017, MarketWatch, owned by Dow Jones, named Mish one of the top 50 financial people to follow on Twitter. In 2018, Mish was the winner of the Top Stock Pick of the year for RealVision.